Coaching is a thought-provoking process that focuses on improving aspects of your life - either personal or professional. By looking at habits, behaviours, emotions and values, professional coaching will bring clients to a clear focus, so they can consciously choose whether to instigate change.
Coaching is a great tool for people who are ready to make positive changes and actively looking for solutions. Your coach – me! – will support you on your journey from where you are now, to where you want to be. In essence, coaching enables you to build on your strengths, overcome your obstacles and achieve your goals.
• is thought-provoking
• brings a different perspective
• is goal orientated
• is judgement-free
• is based on questions
• allows conscious decision making
• provides a safe thinking space
In my coaching sessions, you will:
• specify what you want to achieve
• focus on developing a step by step action plan
• review your options and choose those with the biggest potential
• increase your self-awareness
• be able to think out loud
• find the motivation to act
• realise your true potential and resources
• find a way to increase your satisfaction
For more information on what you can expect from my coaching sessions, please go to the FAQs section.