Not having time is not the source of the problem, it is a result of you doing or not doing something. If you are about to give up and accept that this won’t change for you… STOP! It may be that you are dealing with the symptoms not the cause. I have a quick exercise for you that may help. And it can be used for ANY SITUATION WHEN YOU ARE STUCK!
Take a piece of paper and a pen and follow the following 2 steps:
1.What is the challenge exactly? What is happening/ not happening that you have not time?
• Do you take too much on?
• Do you do vast majority of the house chores?
• Do you not knowhow to rest and switch off?
2.Ask yourself the following questions:
• Is it long term goal or is it likely to go away soon?
• Is there anything I can do about it?
• If so, what do I want to do about it?
• Do I know anybody who dealt with similar issue before and had results I want?
Watch this short video to see how to use it and what situations, other than being constantly busy it can be used for.